Plummeting temperatures and wetter days don't have to be the end of hiking for the year. String a set of Hi-Tec Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots to your feet and keep going. The waterproof suede upper is backed by a Dri-Tec waterproof-breathable membrane. A moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet dry and mesh inserts help them breathe. Rustproof metal hardware ensures snug lacing, and a soft collar keeps your feet and ankles comfy and chafe-free.
- Waterproof suede and mesh upper offers weather protection and breathability
- Dri-Tec waterproof-breathable membrane and waterproof bootie seal water out while letting inside moisture escape
- Moisture-wicking lining pulls moisture off your feet to keep them dry and comfortable
- Soft collar adds comfort and guards against chafing and irritation
- Rustproof metal hardware for sure, durable lacing
- Hi-Tec removable contoured insole offers cushioning, can be replaced with a custom orthotic
- MDT rugged rubber cup outsole provides stability, traction and protection on all terrain